- Moderator Applicant -

Go down

- Moderator Applicant -

Post  Spawnedge on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:59 am

Requirements :
Must be veRy LoyaL iN tHe cLan ..
DonT dO aNy baD thinGs
Experience in phpbb moderating (even small may do)
Or pm Me in mIRC ....


Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ` YoU NeEd TeaM To kiLL me ... ™ - [ - | Spawnedge| - ] - ™ .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
Spawnedge

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 28
Location : Cebu City

View user profile http://SWAT.up-with.com

Back to top Go down

We Are Now Looking For a New Moderator and Administrator

Post  [SWAT]LtArguilla-Admin on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:18 am

Requirements :
Must be veRy LoyaL iN tHe cLan ..
DonT dO aNy baD thinGs
Experience in phpbb moderating (even small may do)
Or pm Me in mIRC ....

You Can PM me Also [SWAT]LtArguilla-Elder,Administrator,Moderator Laughing





Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
[SWAT]LtArguilla-Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Special Weapon And Tactics Main Headquarters!

View user profile http://swat.up-with.com

Back to top Go down

Applying for MODerator

Post  djdavetranece on Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:41 am

Sir just want to apply also being a MOderator!!

base upon my experience and my educational background i could be a great help to this clan and site!!

in maintaining NIce and clean threads!!

djdavetranece

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

APllying din ako

Post  playboiy on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 am

djdavetranece wrote:Sir just want to apply also being a MOderator!!

base upon my experience and my educational background i could be a great help to this clan and site!!

in maintaining NIce and clean threads!!

+1 me on this guy eventhough his not part of the clan yet.

Me also i want to become MOD in our own [SWAT] site. waiting for your approval bounce
avatar
playboiy

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 28
Location : CEbu City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: - Moderator Applicant -

Post  djdavetranece on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:49 am

playboiy wrote:
djdavetranece wrote:Sir just want to apply also being a MOderator!!

base upon my experience and my educational background i could be a great help to this clan and site!!

in maintaining NIce and clean threads!!

+1 me on this guy eventhough his not part of the clan yet.

Me also i want to become MOD in our own [SWAT] site. waiting for your approval bounce


hehehhe!! salamat!

djdavetranece

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

•šWe Will Decide on this application more on votes!š• -

Post  [SWAT]LtArguilla-Admin on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Exclamation For the applicant of the moderator position just please wait for 1 week all applicant on this forum will be on trainee we will see what can u do on this forum if u make this forum as large and huge like Pldtplay Evil or Very Mad Keep on posting to those who would like to be a moderator on this Forum thats all thx for ur support lol!





Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[SWAT]LtArguilla-Admin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 37
Location : Special Weapon And Tactics Main Headquarters!

View user profile http://swat.up-with.com

Back to top Go down

Re: - Moderator Applicant -

Post  playboiy on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:46 am

LtArguilla wrote:Exclamation For the applicant of the moderator position just please wait for 1 week all applicant on this forum will be on trainee we will see what can u do on this forum if u make this forum as large and huge like Pldtplay Evil or Very Mad Keep on posting to those who would like to be a moderator on this Forum thats all thx for ur support lol!




ok ok sir pig
avatar
playboiy

Posts : 28
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 28
Location : CEbu City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: - Moderator Applicant -

Post  claredevil on Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:46 am

djdavetranece wrote:
playboiy wrote:
djdavetranece wrote:Sir just want to apply also being a MOderator!!

base upon my experience and my educational background i could be a great help to this clan and site!!

in maintaining NIce and clean threads!!

+1 me on this guy eventhough his not part of the clan yet.

Me also i want to become MOD in our own [SWAT] site. waiting for your approval bounce


hehehhe!! salamat!

aus ah...
^^
avatar
claredevil

Posts : 161
Join date : 2008-01-26
Age : 28
Location : []v[]arikinA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: - Moderator Applicant -

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum